Services We Provide
In addition to purchasing the rights to publish your book and paying for its publication, we provide the following:
Editing and Reconciling Manuscript (with author input)
Cover Design (with author input)
Line Drawings (If needed)
Booksellers and Websites:
Books a Million
(About 25,000 bookstores throughout North American, UK, and EU)
Baker & Taylor
- Advertising in Advance Magazine (This magazine goes to thousands of booksellers throughout the United States to let them know about newly published books.)
- Secure a book review
- Send press releases to over 500 newspapers
- Provide customized one-on-one coaching for marketing, sales, and presentations.
- Assist authors with implementing their marketing plans they submit as part of the submission process.
- Invite authors to book festivals for free as featured authors in our booth.
- Secure speaking engagements with appropriate author/community groups.
- Pay an advance upon contract signing.
- Advertise their appearances in our free weekly newsletter The Wright Stuff. (Circulation is just over 1000 authors.)
- Make the author’s book available to the author at a 40% discount, the same discount provided to bookstores.
- Pay royalties at a higher percentage than industry standard.
- Make all books returnable to encourage book sellers to carry them.
- Provide authors with bonus payments of $100 in addition to royalties for every 500 books sold by any means including author purchases.
- Don’t require the authors to submit subsequent manuscripts to us. 15. We hope to establish a strong relationship with our authors such that they will want to submit future manuscripts to us without it being required.
If we sound like a publishing company you’d like to work with and you have a manuscript that meets our guidelines, please follow the submission guidelines and send your submission. We’d love to hear from you.